DIESEL ENGINE & EMISSIONS CLEANING
Diesel Engine & Emissions Cleaning At Wayne Truck & Trailer
At Wayne Truck and Trailer, we completely clean your engine and emissions.
With our team of professionals, we can get to the root of the problem to ensure excellent and safe care for your vehicles.
What Makes Our Emissions Cleaning Service Different
Most shops offer a simple “bake and burn” of your engine filter to solve common smoking problems.
Here at Wayne Truck and Trailer, we start at the beginning.
We first find and deal with the root issue and then consider the symptoms.
Starting with the engine, our team moves through an intentional process to analyze and fix any lingering problems that could cause damage to your truck.
With our in-depth cleaning process, we almost always receive a call back from our customers informing us how well their truck is driving.
A Complete Engine & Emissions Cleaning Package
- Fuel System, Including Injectors
- EGR and Cooler
- Variable Geometry Turbo Components
- DOC and DPF
- Engine Crankcase and Engine Oil System
- Valves Intake and Exhaust
- Piston and Rings
Advantages Of Using Our Engine & Emissions Cleaning System
- Reduced downtime
- Reduce filter regeneration
- Extended DPF Filter service intervals
- Extend EGR Valve life
- Improve EGR Cooler efficiency and extend its life
- Increase operating speed and extend VGT Turbo life
- Improve compression by cleaning valves, pistons, and rings
- Better cold-weather start from cleaner injectors and grid heaters
- Eliminator Deposit Remover
- Diesel EGR & Induction System Cleaner
- Ultimate 11 Fuel Treatment
- Diesel Injector Cleaner
- Synthetic Oil System Cleaner
The Process Of The Contamination & Cleaning Cycles
Our Emissions Cleaning Service Provide Results That You Can See
Our Diesel Engine & Emissions Cleaning Process
- A strong dose of Ultimate 11 Fuel Treatment and Diesel Injector Cleaner is poured into your fuel tank
- The delivery system for Eliminator Deposit Remover and Diesel EGR & Induction System Cleaner is connected to your engine
- Eliminator Deposit Remover is delivered to the intake and exhaust side of your engine to remove deposits
- Diesel EGR & Induction System Cleaner is delivered to the intake and exhaust side of your engine to remove soot and carbon buildup
- A manual regen is performed to break down any remaining contaminates in your emissions system
- Synthetic Oil System Cleaner is added to the old engine oil, and the engine is run at an idle for 20 minutes
- An oil and filter change is performed (this is required before the truck can be driven)
- The crankcase vent filter is replaced
Eliminator Deposit Remover
remove deposits, clean dPF, & restore performance
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Removes Oil and Coolant Residue
- Cleans EGR & Induction System
- Removes Oil and Coolant Laden Soot
- Removes contaminants from previous failures
Diesel EGR & Induction System Cleaner
romove soot, optimize efficiency & extend engine life
This unique solvent-free, rapidly expanding high-volume foam product is formulated to safely dissolve carbon buildup on contact.
Carbon buildup is removed from the inner surfaces and passageways of the induction system and all major emissions system components.
It is designed to restore your diesel engine back to factory conditions.
This product is delivered simultaneously into the intake and exhaust sides of the engine.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Removes particle buildup from EGR and Induction System
- Cleans the EGR cooler, reducing intake air temperature
- Scrubs the DOC and DPF, reducing regeneration cycles
- Increases turbo speed and boost, which increases efficiency
- Smooths rough idle and improve performance
- Cleans differential pressure sensor ports and grid heaters
- Extends engine life
Synthetic Oil System Cleaner
Clean the entire oil system with our oil system cleaner
The vapor action of this product used in conjunction with a quality API licensed Heavy Duty Motor Oil will ensure the engine is running at its highest efficiency. The cleaner decreases blow-by, removes oil contaminants, and keeps critical surfaces clean.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Removes particle buildup in ring lands, reduces cylinder wear
- Greatly reduces crankcase loading
- Eliminates cold start issues related to HEUI-style injectors
- Restores compression and reduces blow-by
- Contains no damaging solvents
- Vapor action cleans hard-to-reach passageways
- Restores cylinder balance
*Following the use of EGR and Induction System Cleaner, an oil change is required.
Ultimate 11 Fuel Treatment
reduce carbon build up by at least 60% & control water
Ultimate 11’s cutting-edge formula contains components that are not found in other products. The proprietary surfactant reduces the fuel droplet size by a factor of eight, making the combustion process more efficient — maximizing power and reducing soot. Ultimate 11 utilizes hydrogen polar bonding to chemically bond with water, thereby carrying the water through the combustion process. This means you don’t have to deal with water but rather eliminate it.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Significantly reduces regenerations
- Greatly improves combustion efficiency
- Removes water and microbes
- Boosts Cetane – 4 to 6 points
- Contains a full winter package, ensuring reliability in severe weather
- Prevents injector deposits from building up
- Greatly reduces corrosion
- Minimizes fuel oxidization
- Dissolves gum and varnishes
- Improves fuel lubricity
- Stabilizes fuel and diminishes biodiesel degradation
Diesel Injector Cleaner
reduce particulate emissions
A one-tank cleanup, this unique maximum strength product is for cleaning both external and internal diesel fuel injector deposits rapidly and safely, dissolving carbon, gums, varnishes, and other combustion by-product deposits from fuel injectors and the combustion chamber. The cleaner dissolves away Internal Diesel Injector Deposits that plug internal passages on today’s High-Pressure Common Rail fuel systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Removes carbon from injector tips
- Dissolves metal contaminants through direct reaction
- Eliminates biodiesel oxication accumulation (salt layers)
- Restores jet penetration
- Reinstates spray symmetry
- Increases power and torque
More Information From Diesel Force:
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
I had a roadside breakdown on I-70 due to a coolant fitting failure. They were easy to work with and the tech had made this same repair previously on other trucks. The fitting is one that connects the engine head to heater core. They had to stop by a Paccar dealership (in Dayton?) to get the part and then make the roadside repair. They gave me a price estimate before heading my way and the final bill was somewhat less since I didn’t need as much coolant as estimated. Easy to work with, I would recommend them and use them again myself – if needed. My only complaint was that they didn’t open until 8a. I would’ve given 5 stars if they could have rolled at 6a. The parts dept at Paccar opened at 7a so it wasn’t a huge impact on the schedule.
I had a bad miss on my Volvo VN with a Volvo D13 engine in it. They had the software to diagnose the problem and were able to replace the bad injector. I was back on the road the same day. Last time I had this problem I took it to a Volvo dealer, and they took a week before e they would even look at it.
My family and I have been traveling for the past 3 weeks in the RV. We have had terrible luck up until this point with our RV. Needless to say, many tows and service repair work. This business has gone above and beyond. They were completely understand, sympathetic, and willing to help until they figured out what the problem was! We had our dogs, kids, cat, and extended family there with us all day. There were no problems with that. We felt comfortable and at ease here! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone. The quality, communication, and price was just what we needed! Thank you to all who helped!
Needed tire repair on Semi, awesome folks, on the ball and ready to take care of your truck. Waited at loves over 2 hrs and gave up, found these guys just down the road. Thanks so much for getting us going so quickly.
Carole “Carla” Long
Great guys techs are very knowledgeable they got the job done went over beyond picked me up brought me gloves and a hat I was cold made me laugh when I was sad thank you guys especially Cody n Ken you guys rock and thanks Justin!
The Radiator to my Freightliner blew on the side of the road they towed my vehicle and fixed my radiator the same day. I was able to make my load for the next day. Everything was efficient and fast. Their customer service is awesome. They even have a loaner car for you! It made the wait that much easier as I drive with my daughter!
Fantastic guys! Had a check engine light. Ended up being a tcm issue. Thought It be a few days at least. 1 day turn around. Justin and Mark are excellent at what they Do. Kept me informed and explained the entire process from start to finish. Definitely go to these guys for anything diesel. They will take excellent care of you!
Wayne Truck & Trailer came to my rescue when it came to an unusual situation with a tire on my Truck. After sitting at a Loves in Dayton for 4 hours waiting for my turn to have this tire fixed, only to find out they didn’t have the size I needed. After looking around, Wayne Truck & Trailer came through!! Cody really took care of our situation, and the company was well pleased.
Thank You, Cody and Wayne Truck & Trailer, for everything. Please keep up the great work.
Our motorhome broke down in Greenville, OH and their techs spent a few hours fixing it. They were pleasant to deal with and got us back on the road as quickly as they could.
“My company travels all over the US with trucks and enclosed trailers. We had two equalizer straps tear off of the bolt/leaf spring on one side. Google suggested Wayne Track and Trailer nearby. Great choice! Norm was excellent at the front desk and the guys in the shop were very helpful and knowledgeable. They were able to get us repaired and back on the road in a just a couple of hours. Highly recommended!”